Friday 11 July 2014

LBD: Long Blue Dress


I am loving the cami/lingerie inspired dress silhouettes I've been seeing this summer. I fell in love with this Old Navy maxi version. I loved it so much, I bought it in two colours! In all fairness, there was a sale and I had some coupons :p This was my first styling of it, it was for my birthday dinner. I think the cami/lingerie style makes the dress feel a little bit sexy, so it's perfect for a date outfit. I wanted to keep the easy, flowy feeling of the dress with a long pendant necklace and dainty natural stone necklace. I kept the sandals flat and natural, but still a little glam with the gold accent. The soft, folded black clutch, I chose because it kept with the unstructured nature of the outfit. I felt comfortable and gorgeous all evening! What do you think about this silhouette for dresses?














After all that serious posing, I had to have a little fun...


 



Thanks for reading!


Dress: Old Navy. Shoes: Target. Clutch: Indigo via Chapters. Long pendant necklace: Stella & Dot. Delicate stone necklace: Stella & Dot (no longer available). Jean jacket: Brody Jeans (so old)(spotted one at H&M). Hat: Ardene's. Sunglasses: Claire's. Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creamsicle and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for silly photos! That colour is gorgeous, it suits you so well! Great dress. Good Old Navy, you've still got it! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Actually, loved this post so much I went out and bought both the same dresses. Makes looking sexy easy:)

    ReplyDelete