Thursday 11 September 2014

Bye Bye Booties

I can't believe it's September already! Fall is upon us, and if my Pinterest board is any indication...I am very excited to start wearing cozy layers. That being said, a part of me is sad to see the summer go...because these booties did not get out enough! Haha. I took advantage of one of our last days of warm weather to rock them with distressed boyfriend jean shorts and a white blouse and blazer. One of my major fashion loves is pairing seemingly contrasting styles to create a put together outfit. I loved the distressed, relaxed style of the shorts in contrast with the more formal style of a button up blouse and blazer. The white on white palette is also something I've been digging lately. I don't think I'll be able to give up the booties quite yet (they're just too good), so I am going try and transition them into my fall wardrobe. Speaking of fall wardrobe...I am working on an exciting new post, something a little different than my usual posts - stay tuned!











Blazer: Aritzia (old). Blouse: H&M (similar). Shorts: Forever 21. Necklace: Bauble Bar (similar - only $6). Purse: Indigo via Chapters. Booties: Steve Madden via Nordstrom. Lips: L'Oreal Colour Riche Colour Caresse in Rose Taffeta

3 comments:

  1. Super-cute!! And I'm excited to see what you have in store for us next time!
    I want to do a feature about 5 blogs I like, and yours is one of them! Are you okay with that? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I would be honored my blogger friend! So glad your liking the blog :D I'm having so much fun with it; thanks for encouraging me and cheering me on since the beginning! <3

      Delete
    2. Great, I'm gonna work on it over the weekend and post it on Monday!

      Delete