Monday 30 March 2015

Blue Jean Baby...

It's slowly starting to warm up here in Western Canada, and all I want to do is wear dresses! However...it's not quite that warm enough so, I had to do a little wardrobe compromise and I really like how this outfit turned out. I took a simple jean dress and toughened (and warmed) it up with my flat, thigh-high boots and my moto jacket. I love my little red, quilted purse for a pop of colour, so it was an obvious choice for this outfit.






Jacket: H&M (old) (similar). Dress: Target (old)(similar + cute). Scarf: Ardene (old)(similar). Boots: Aldo (old)(similar). Purse: Ross (old)(similar).

2 comments:

  1. Super-cute outfit! Moto jackets are so fun and versatile, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I feel like I wear it everyday, haha. Great piece for this time of year :)

      Delete