Friday 22 May 2015

Vest Versatility

This is a fun, easy look I put together for a weekend date day and I really love how it turned out! That's not surprising since it's made up of some things I've been really into lately: crop tops, high waists, 70's vibes and this vest. I didn't realize until I picked up this vest, that it was an article of clothing sorely under represented in my closet - and what a tragedy! It is such a versatile layering piece! Maybe because I have been unconsciously connecting them with the over-worn puffer vests of my small town youth, but they have never really held any appeal to me...that is until now. I have seen the vest in a new, modern light and my closet is all the better for it. I have also invested in a sleeveless trench and I am equally in love with it. Follow me on insta-g if you want to see other ways to style these pieces :)










Vest: Sirens (similar here + here). Crop top: Forever21. Shorts: Opening Ceremony (thrifted) (similar). Bag: Indigo. Shoes: GoJane. Sunglasses: Steve Madden (similar + similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment