Friday 21 August 2015

Peek-a-boo.

This post was originally going to be all about this high slit tunic top and my struggle to style it (and I will get to that eventually) but after looking at these pictures for my blog post, all I want to talk about is my new hair! I LOVE IT! I've never felt quite this moved after a hair cut. This haircut makes me feel like a new person - a bolder, cooler person :p Heck, maybe it even inspired this bolder fashion choice I made. Right, so back to the top! Where to start...I wasn't quite sold on this high slit trend I had been seeing until I found this piece. Its clean lines and minimalist style appealed to me right away and I could picture layering it for the fall (at this late in the summer, pieces have to be justified by their ability to be worked into my fall wardrobe) but first I had to figure out how I'd wear it in summer. Cue the Pinterest research and this is where we ended up! I quite liked this outfit, especially the little peek of skin on the side. It felt sexy in an understated, not-tryin-too-hard kinda way...just like my hair! Have you guys ever got a haircut that changed your whole attitude about yourself??











Tunic top: Sirens (similar + cute). Shorts: J. Crew (similar). Shoes: GoJane (similar). Tote bag: Indigo (similar). Glasses: haggled for on the streets of Bali (similar). Necklace: Urban Behavior (similar). 

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks ridiculously fabulous! I'm totally in love with it.

    ReplyDelete