Monday 1 February 2016

Art of the mix.

Nothing makes me happier than mixing prints, and really pulling them off. I know I pulled this one off when my husband looked at me and said, in shock, "That weirdly works". I feel like I earned a real fashionista badge of honour when I mixed plaid with leopard and stripes! This may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I sure love it. Another thing I am in love with...my new hair! I've never been this blonde before, it's fun. I love it with the dark root, and also with the darker brows. It looks great with a red lip - my fave!









Jacket: J.Crew (old) (also cute). Dress: Alfred Sung (omg soooooo old, we're talking 8 years) (similar). Striped mock neck: H&M (similar + similar). Shoes: Forever21 (old) (very cute). Purse: Kate Spade (similar). Faux fur keychain: Dynamite (similar).

No comments:

Post a Comment