Friday 18 March 2016

Vested Interests

The sun is peaking out here and there in my part of the world, but it's still pretty chilly out. Not only were all these light layers weather appropriate but they were super comfy and cute...obviously. I love finding new ways of wearing this trench vest. Seriously, it's one of my favourite items of clothing. To any ladies looking to mix up their wardrobe, I highly suggest something along this line. It's only one piece and it will change up your entire wardrobe - such a great return for a little investment. It'll be a great layering piece as we come into spring. Oh man, I am so excited for spring. I've been reading all the spring issues of the style magazines and I feel so inspired! I am ready to wear dresses and sandals again, who's with me?!







Trench vest: Forever21 (old) (cute). Turtleneck: Forever21 (old) (similar). Pants: Forever21 (old)  (cute). Shoes: Converse All-stars. Bag: Indigo (old) (similar). Necklace: Joe Fresh (old) (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment