Sunday 18 May 2014

Inner Bohemian

I find it very hard to define my "style". I could never pick one look and wear it forever. I guess that's one of my favorite things about fashion: I can change up my look every single day. Maybe I want to be preppy one day, with lots of structure and clean lines, but the next day I can be free and float-y and bohemian. And my inner bohemian has a thing for pantsuits. Seriously. They always catch my eye when I see them in stores and I couldn't say no to this one. I loved the print and the flow-y legs. I think the pantsuit can be a little intimidating, maybe because it's a little outside one's comfort zone, but it's soooo easy to wear. Top and bottom, BAM! Instant outfit :) I wanted this look to be casual, so I paired it with some easy, neutral wedges and the infamous jean jacket. 








                                                 


Pantsuit: Sans Souci via Winners. Jean Jacket: Brody Jeans (old as time). Blue stone necklace: Stella and Dot (old). Long gold geometric necklace: Ardene's. Woven clutch: Suzy Shier (old). Wedges: Vianni via Joneve (old). 

3 comments:

  1. Pantsuits are tricky. I have never even considered buying one, because they seem to be difficult to wear. But maybe they aren't? You make it look so effortless and chic! I'm just in love with the entire outfit: the wedges, clutch (can't believe it's from Suzy Shier!), the jewelry, and of course the suit itself. Winners does it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! and such beautiful necklaces :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this outfit, you really pulled it off! =)

    ReplyDelete