Monday 9 June 2014

Preppy Date Night

I fell in love with the bright, preppy print on these shorts the minute I spotted them (at the grocery store, thanks Joe Fresh!). I paired them with an equally structured and classic white button down. I love it's almost mesh like material; it's that perfect extra detail. I'm totally into the mini bag trend right now, so I grabbed a fresh, white clutch. I added wedges because it was date night, but I think the outfit would be just as cute with some flat, leather sandals for a more casual look :) 










Hat: Ardene's. Sleeveless blouse: Suzy Shier (old). Belt: American Eagle (old). Shorts: Joe Fresh. Sandals: Aldo (old). Gold link bracelet: Stella and Dot. Stackable rings: Yair Stern

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous outfit! I really love the shorts on you, and you paired them perfectly.
    Didn't even know that we currently have a mini bag trend, ha! That shows you how much I know about trends (=not very much).
    Your hair is just so beautiful, I really, really like the waves! Do you curl them with a straightening iron or a curling iron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Lovin' the waves! I use a curling wand, and it's great. My hair is usually really hard to curl but this does the trick and it's super easy to use :)
      http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/infiniti-youcurl-conical-curling-wand/6000012898029

      Delete