Tuesday 21 July 2015

Bubble Tour.

I wore this outfit on an afternoon date with my husband, we had gone for a tour of a local winery. The day wasn't as nice as I had hoped, but the tour and the outfit were awesome! Looking at the pictures now I feel like this look was very Olivia Palermo inspired: the skirt, the layering and the belt. As this is a fashion blog you're reading, I am sure you're very familiar with that name, but for the poor soul out there who has not yet stumbled on the the fashion icon that is Olivia Palermo, I strongly urge you to Google/Pintrest her! You can thank me later ;) If it's not apparent already, I'm a huge fan of hers and find her to be a great source of layering inspiration. Also, I think she knows like 20 different ways to tie a belt. Respect.






Skirt: Forever21 (this one's pretty). Shirt: H&M (old) (similar). Belt: American Eagle (old) (similar). Purse: Forever21. Shoes: GoJane.

We toured Backyard Vineyards in Langley, BC and were able to see how they make their estate grown, Champagne-style sparkling wine. After touring the facility, we sampled their sweet and savory tapas plate in their gorgeous open tasting room. The day we went wasn't meant for dining outdoors, but they have a lovely picnic area outside that I totally intend to revisit for! I would highly recommend for a great date day!


1 comment:

  1. This outfit is too die for. I love it all, top to bottom! Obviously I adore your shoes (clogs for the win!), and I also really like the lace and denim combo. So cute!!
    P.S. I know it looks like I unfollowed you on GFC, but I didn't!! I still get your post updates. No idea why they took my face away on top of the page :-( Google is weird.

    ReplyDelete