Friday 3 July 2015

Feelin' Fringey.

How cute are these  fringe earrings from H&M?!?! As soon as I set eyes on them, I was drawn to them, but I was a little hesitant to make the purchase. I was slightly intimidated by their size and boldness, but boy am I glad I took the plunge, because they are sooooo fun! I envisioned using them to spice up a plain black tank dress (which I'll totally still do), but as soon as I put on this printed mini shift dress I thought of these white fringe earrings. My lip purse and translucent blue sunglasses were fun too, and I thought the whole outfit had a whimsical, summer vibe to it. Are you loving fringe as much as I am? Would you rock these fun earrings? Let me know!






Dress: Forever21 (also cute + cute). Purse: Aldo (old) (similar + love this one). Shoes: GoJane (old) (these are cute). Earrrings: H&M (can't find online) (these look fun). Sunglasses: H&M (old) (looooove these ones). 


1 comment:

  1. Girl, you look like a fashionista from Milan. Cool, sophisticated and so stylish! Your outfit, hair and makeup are perfection. And you're rocking flatforms, THE shoes of the summer! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete