Friday 29 September 2017

Fiercely Fall

I'm so excited to jump into this fall's latest trends! I definitely didn't ease into the season's dark lip. I'm a fan of the bold, out-there hues that makeup brands have been releasing, specifically dark blues and...dare I say it...greens! I'll be the first to admit that those colours are not easy to wear, but with the right outfit (and attitude) I think it can be rocked fiercely. As soon as I picked out this dark blue, floral duster, I envisioned it with an uber dark lip. The duster has a silky, kimono-lingerie feel to it and it's one of my favorite fall items, as I experiment mixing it with other textures and trends. The black, cami top echoed some of the lingerie feel of the duster, but then I anchored the look with a cropped, fringe denim. The cropped, flared silhouette for pants is another trend I am totally ready to get on board with this season. The pointed toe flats were a great find from Unika, a local consignment store. This first outfit of the fall season got me totally pumped for all the fashion to come, and I am really happy that I found a look to rock my inky, blue lip with. What are the trends you are excited to wear this fall?



















Floral duster || Dynamite (similar but w/belt). 
Denim || Urban Planet
Cami || Sirens (old) (similar).
Bra || Sirens (similar).
Shoes || Zara (consignment from Unika) (similar).
Earrings || H&M (similar) (ones I was inspired by).
Purse || Kate Spade (similar in black).
Lipstick || NYX Soft Matte Lipcream in Moscow + Liquid Suede cream lipstick in Alien + L'Oreal Infallible Paints in Navy Spy.

No comments:

Post a Comment