Wednesday 21 October 2015

New Lengths

As promised, this post features this denim skirt as my third fall, thrifted find. I had been seeing a lot of longer denim skirts ( I am assuming this was a '70's thing?) and I was inspired.  So I couldn't say no when I saw this one for $4. I had to have it taken in at the waist so it would sit up higher, at my natural waist, but totally worth it.  I was inspired to play up the differing lengths in this outfit: the midi length of the skirt and the knee high boots. Not two things that you would normally put together, but they kinda work - the boot's almost mimic tights. The all black felt chic, in contrast with the denim and I felt slightly Parisian - effortlessly cool :) I've also worn the skirt with warmer, tan boots and a striped blue + white sweater for a preppier version of this outfit. How would you guys rock this knee length denim skirt?










Skirt: thrifted (similar). Black turtle neck: Forever21 (old) (similar). Moto Jacket: H&M . Boots: Aldo (old) (similar). Clutch: Indigo (old) (similar) (cute) (stunning)

No comments:

Post a Comment